If your parties are less for close friends and more for everyone in your address book, perhaps you can make use of the Brew Cave Walk-In Beer Cooler & Kegerator ($6,350-$6,750). Available with or without a floor, the Beer Cave provides enough room to store over 30 cases of beer and four or more kegs, all in a precisely temperature-controlled room that doubles as a super-sized, single-tap kegerator. A perfect option for your 10,000 sq. ft. party pad.
This isn’t your typical beverage cooler; it’s more like a piece of heaven, if heaven were climate controlled and located in your basement. Seriously though, the BrewCave is the walk in cooler that has everything!
The modular, panel design of each unit is fully tested and each piece is shipped to you separately, so you can assemble it right where you want it to be. Every panel (and the optional floor) has four inches of insulation sandwiched between inner and outer metal skins, so you know the inside of the cooler will remain igloo-cold. Good thing too, because with shelving space for over 30 cases of beer and room for four kegs on top of that, frostiness is your friend.
Speaking of those kegs, this unit has the added bonus of doubling as quite possibly the world’s largest kegerator. Everything you need to make this the ultimate draft beer dispensing system is included with your shipment, so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor from day one.
Easy assembly, exceptional utility, and extreme good looks…the BrewCave is pretty much a cross between a miracle and another miracle!
- Each panel consists of inner and outer metal skins, a 4” insulation core, and cam-action locking devices
- Black stucco embossed galvanized finish covers the interior & exterior walls and ceilings
- Stores over 30 cases of beer and 4 or more kegs
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, or home use
- Each panel is engineered to provide quick and easy assembly
- All walk-ins are pre-assembled at the manufacturing facility for quality control, but shipped in individual panels
- Installation instructions and lay-out drawing are included
- The locking devices are operable from inside the walk-in for safety
- Construction is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation International
- Wood-free tongue and groove panel assembly
- Choose either no-floor or stainless steel 4” insulation floor
- Vinyl NSF approved floor screeds are provided for all floor-less Brew Caves
- Shelving fits the back and two side walls, 3 shelves for each wall
- Pre-assembled outside remote refrigeration system is included
- Complete beer dispensing kit included
- Refrigeration system is designed to hold product at 32°F