This is a delicious and refreshing summer treat.
- What you’ll need: a bottle of Hoppin’ Frog Turbo Shandy (22 ounces), the bEER infusEEr, 3-4 fresh strawberries and 4-5 fresh raspberries and a refrigerator.
- Slice up strawberries and raspberries. You don’t not need to chop or slice too fine.
- Put fruit in the bEER infusEEr.
- Fill the bEER infusEEr to the 20 ounce line.
- Place strainer in infusEEr and secure the lid tightly.
- Place bEER infusEEr in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take the remaining Hoppin’ Frog Turbo Shandy and pour into a glass. Drink it while you wait for your creation.
- Take the bEER infusEEr out of refrigerator, open lid and pour. You do NOT need to shake. In fact, I would encourage you not to.
That’s it folks!!! It’s just that easy. Of course, you may use another shandy or IPA or whatever. Experimentation is the fun part!
Look for more recipes coming soon. How about Hoppin’ Frog Turbo Shandy infused with mango and papaya? Southern Tier Mokah infused with a cinnamon stick a whole vanilla bean?